Will it be Bliss? Our first NCL Post-Covid Cruise - Live!

1 hour ago, L1211 said:

Amazing desert menu!

IMG_6902.jpeg

Now I’m curious if they prepare the Mexican coffee tableside, light it on fire, and then serve it to you? Or too risky for the boat? And if it’s too risky for the boat, I know for sure places do it in Cabo!!! 

BTW, it’s so nice to read all the things you are liking. Reading too many complaints on the boards in general got me a little concerned. 

Morning routines for the win!  I walk an hour then grab the same chairs in the lobby.  DH sleeps in a bit then knows where to find me!

IMG_6923.jpeg

• Like 2

6:52 in Cabo and they are calling groups 8 and 9 for tender.  As I understand it, PA does not need a tender booking.  Assume we just roll up like that! 

• Like 1

Ready for another great service story???  I’m in the lobby and my Starbucks is way too strong even though I asked for three expresso shots, Not 4, in the brown sugar almond milk iced expresso- #firstworldproblems.  

I go to the lobby bar for water and she’s not open yet.  I didn’t realize this or I would not have even asked.  But instead of telling me know, come back- she gives me her display water because the coolers are still locked.

I’m blown away by service on the Bliss. They just find a way!  It’s hard to explain what a contract this is to sailing MSC Yacht Club- no regularly. Didn’t have this or that (when asking for what was included, of course!) and always no.  You go Bliss!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I made it out and about for sunrise this morning - #goals.  gorgeous sunrise, and those Cabo sail in views!  So worth it! 

IMG_6906.jpeg

IMG_6911.jpeg

• Like 5

Ok. We’ve hired a private boat tour today for the four of us.  But, I didn’t plan anything to do!  Assuming this is a good place to start…

IMG_6925.jpeg

IMG_6924.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone remember these?  Small cocktail tables they used to put between every few deck sun chairs??  This is the only one I’ve seen this trip- ha!  The Bliss needs more outdoor spaces. 

IMG_6919.jpeg

Edited by L1211
  • Like 1

Here’s another compliment for the Bliss and contrast to MSC- they didn’t handle a crows well- regularly in the buffet they’d have coffee but no cups, coffee and cups, but no cream.  Plates but no silverware or no plates at all.  Constant hunt for what you needed during spring break.  Have not see a single issue of that sort on the Bliss! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Good morning cruise critic!  No whale sightings on my morning walk, but I did see a pod of tender boats! 

IMG_6913.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

IMG_6914.jpeg

Well, at least they all seem to have breached !!!  🙂

• Haha 2

I realized I have not see the deck space at night!  I’m really not a deck party person- more of a District patron in the evening… bet it’s really beautiful all lit up! 

IMG_6907.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alyciawitz said:

Now I’m curious if they prepare the Mexican coffee tableside, light it on fire, and then serve it to you? Or too risky for the boat? And if it’s too risky for the boat, I know for sure places do it in Cabo!!! 

BTW, it’s so nice to read all the things you are liking. Reading too many complaints on the boards in general got me a little concerned. 

Thank you @alyciawitz - we did not see any coffee prepped table side.  We’re having a wonderful time!  

• Thanks 1

We’re not leaving till 8:45 - hope that dies down.  Crew member I asked knew nothing of Priority Access.  Hmmm…

41 minutes ago, RWK1952 said:

Well, at least they all seem to have breached !!!  🙂

Putting on a show this morning- ha!! 

• Like 1