Suites for 3

All suite types have cabins that can accommodate a third passenger. (You can see which cabins are designated for three on each ship's deck plans.) Probably more comfortable in a larger suite!

Interesting. I wonder if that's because it would probably be cheaper to book two verandah suites (with one single supplement) than to book three people in a penthouse or above. I've heard you pay 50% of the fare for the third person in a cabin. 

Anyway, probably a question only Seabourn can answer

We've sailed with three people in regular verandas, spa suites, and WG suites. Your TA will be the best resource on what's available for your cruise, but i think it sometimes has to do with overall ship capacity. If there are more singles on a given cruise that creates more capacity for triples. But I could be totally wrong. 

Some of the basic verandas have capacity for three (couch pulls out to a bed) but would be tight since also only one bathroom with no WC.  Penthouse suites at least have a separate WC and divider to the “living area.” For comfort, you may want to consider Wintergarden or Owner Suite. Depends on who your 3d is and how much privacy you want/need.