Water Supplied for Coffee Makers on Dawn?

sweetpea-2

Can anyone tell me if the water is supplied for the in room coffee makers on the Dawn ??? The only cruise I have been on was on the Carnival Paradise and they didn't have coffee makers in the rooms and the water out of the faucet was for washing only not to drink.....

So would appreciate it if someone knows and also do they supply the creamers sugars etc.....(can you tell I am a coffee lover,lol?)

thanks a bunch and it's crunch time for us, we leave tomorrow (Saturday)evening for New York to arrive on Sunday.

thanks !!!!!!!!

The tap water on the Dawn is fine to drink and use to make coffee.

They supply you with coffee packs (decaf & regular),sugar, sweeteners, stirrers and coffee creamers in your fridge.

Have a great cruise,

Monty

:) thanks for the quick reply....that's great news and I didn't know we had a fridge also...cool !!!! The Dawn seems to have more amenities than the Paradise did.....guess I can make coffee and then sit out on the balcony and have my morning coffee !!!!:D

The tap water on cruise ships is not only safe/fine to drink; but in my opinion tastes very good. I prefer it over the over priced bottled water they try to sell you. Having spent 24 years in the U.S. Navy, I am very familiar with how ships at sea 'make' their own water, and the very comprehensive process of filtering, purifying the water before it ever reaches the tap. I believe that cruise ships use a similar process for making their potable water, and they also store large quantities in fresh/potable water tanks onboard.

At a minimum, the tap water in your cabin is more than suitable for the coffee maker..

I brought Dunkin Donuts ground coffee (French Vanilla, Hazelnut) with us on the Dawn and when needed got a glass of milk from the buffet and kept it in the fridge. Water was from the faucet, which I also used in my bipap breathing machine. The smell drove everyone nuts on our floor when the door opened. All the comforts of home.

Archived