FCC When Price Drops, Too Close to Sailing Date

I contacted my travel agent today to request a FCC for the price drip on my May 16th, 2024 cruise.  The travel agent responded that NCL said I was too close to the sailing date to get a FCC.

I told the travel agent that this made no sense as I received a FCC on March 3, 2024 for my May 5, 2024 cruise.  I am doing B2B.

Has anyone heard of this before?  I am planning on calling NCL.

Thank you in advance for your help.

38 minutes ago, Aquarius_traveler129 said:

If you have flights with NCL you can only get FCC up to 110 days before the cruise I believe. 

Otherwise- it's most likely an issue with your TA

Yea, in theory. I requested FCC at day 111 and it was denied. Autobot answer - no price drop and/or increase in airfare. I replied with the correct facts (there was a minor price drop, air prices had not changed) - autobot answer was no, airfare had increased. Lesson learned ALWAYS do a screen shot!!!

As to timing for requesting FCC if you don't have airfare, the last I knew it was 14 (15?) days.

When I called in for my FCC for our Hawaii cruise, the NCL customer rep said it was good I hadn't booked the flights or hotel with them because then I could get the FCC a couple weeks prior to going.

9 hours ago, Grumpella said:

I contacted my travel agent today to request a FCC for the price drip on my May 16th, 2024 cruise.  The travel agent responded that NCL said I was too close to the sailing date to get a FCC.

I told the travel agent that this made no sense as I received a FCC on March 3, 2024 for my May 5, 2024 cruise.  I am doing B2B.

Has anyone heard of this before?  I am planning on calling NCL.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I was in a similar predicament a fews ago.. i emailed ncl direct for an FCC 5 days before my cruise and was told by an ncl email that price drop FCC will be honored if its more than 2 weeks.