Mocktails

Hello everyone, this is my first time cruising with Carnival, I will set sail in September. 

I don't drink alcohol, so I will be purchasing the Bottomless Bubbles package which includes all the soft drinks but doesn't include mocktails.

I am a fan of mocktails, but I will have to purchase them independently from the bubbles package. Does anyone know how much the mocktails costs, or have any references, links or guides regarding the prices of Mocktails? Any guidance on this manner would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and Best Regards at this time. Time. 

• Like 1

My husband doesn't drink and I want to say most were $8 on our cruises last year - more if you have one done at Alchemy with the Lyre's nonalcoholic spirits (think those were $10?).  Those are quite good actually in my opinion.  Give you more of the liquor essence as most of the other mocktails (daiquiris etc) are so sweet.   If you google it I'm sure some drink menus will come up immediately and you can take a look at some of the offerings.   And if you aren't sure a drink can be made without alcohol, just ask.  Most of the bartenders are willing to come up with something for you!

• Like 1

If you go to the Alchemy bar, they have Lyre's non-alcoholic spirits which can be used to make some very interesting drinks.

You may be able to mix one yourself with the bottomless bubbles - go get a cranberry or pineapple juice and then go back and get a lemon-lime soda. Mix together yourself and you have a mocktail.

• Like 2

My favorite mocktail is cranberry juice and tonic water with a lime, and it's available with your bubbles package. 😄

• Like 1