Transportation from VCE to Trieste

Can someone please recommend a reliable transportation company to get us from Marco Polo Airport to our hotel in Trieste? I am not interested in the train, and the bus schedule does not meet our needs. Private transportation recommendations, please. Thanks 

• 2 months later...

I know this is a late reply but we just got back from our Europe trip and used the services of Gabriel Biagini who is based between Venice and Trieste.  He quoted our group of 5 pax + luggage 220 euros all inclusive from Venice Airport to our hotel in Trieste.  The train is obviously cheaper but after a long transcontinental flight, our group did not want to deal with making our way to the train station, waiting for the train, riding the train, and then having to walk to our hotel from the train station.  His quote was significantly cheaper than any other company I emailed... quotes varied from 330-470 euros for our group.  I was taking a chance with this driver because there were very few online reviews but his website presence as well as his quick responses via email and Whatsapp gave me assurance.  I also opted to pay him via Paypal (goods and services) so I would be be protected against any potential fraud (you can never be too careful these days).  He was also ok with being paid the day of pickup but I felt more comfortable paying in advance. Anyways, the trip was seamless and he got us to our Trieste hotel in ~ 2 hours.  

Here's his website in case anyone is interested

https://www.gabrielbiagini.com/

Hope this helps anyone who is looking for private transport