Excursion surprise

Not a gripe!

We are gold and can book excursions 365 days ahead.  That was Tuesday at 8PM.  I downloaded all the excursions on Monday and picked ours so I was ready. Cruise is Grandeur March 19, 2025, Miami to Barcelona.  Ports are Great Stirrup Cay, Bermuda, Azores, Cadiz and Valencia. We like all these ports and were excited to book several.  However, the one I wanted MOST was "swimming with the pigs" in Great Stirrup Cay!  I missed Tuesday and booked today.  Only one of my options was waitlisted.  You guessed it.  I must say this has elevated my opinion of my fellow Regent cruisers, who I have always held in high regard.  We may want to see the world, but we love our animals!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alainciao said:

Not a gripe!

We are gold and can book excursions 365 days ahead.  That was Tuesday at 8PM.  I downloaded all the excursions on Monday and picked ours so I was ready. Cruise is Grandeur March 19, 2025, Miami to Barcelona.  Ports are Great Stirrup Cay, Bermuda, Azores, Cadiz and Valencia. We like all these ports and were excited to book several.  However, the one I wanted MOST was "swimming with the pigs" in Great Stirrup Cay!  I missed Tuesday and booked today.  Only one of my options was waitlisted.  You guessed it.  I must say this has elevated my opinion of my fellow Regent cruisers, who I have always held in high regard.  We may want to see the world, but we love our animals!

Will swimming onboard with Chair Hogs be an acceptable substitute? There are LOTS of sea days in transatlantic crossings. 

• Haha 10