Wine Package Questions

david63

Posted (edited)

Just trying to get my ducks in a row for later in the year and I have a couple of questions about how the wine packages work on Cunard as there are different rules on different cruise lines.

1. Can you have multiple bottles of the same wine or do they have to be 6/12 different bottles?

2. Will they save any undrunk wine until the following day - we are in QG?

Edited by david63

There’s no problem.Choose what you prefer and enjoy.I always think I will try a different wine every night but usually keep to two favourites.Not usually a lot left but yes they will recover any undrunk wine.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, david63 said:

Just trying to get my ducks in a row for later in the year and I have a couple of questions about how the wine packages work on Cunard as there are different rules on different cruise lines.

1. Can you have multiple bottles of the same wine or do they have to be 6/12 different bottles?

2. Will they save any undrunk wine until the following day - we are in QG?

19 minutes ago, Millieloulou said:

There’s no problem.Choose what you prefer and enjoy.I always think I will try a different wine every night but usually keep to two favourites.Not usually a lot left but yes they will recover any undrunk wine.

You get a coupon book with 6 (or 12) coupons.  You can exchange the coupons for any bottle within the package you purchased (Captains or Commodores).  All 6 or 12 of a single kind, 6 or 12 all different, or any combination in between.  As @Millieloulou said, over time we often revert to 3 or 4 favourites, but occasionally try something new.  Your sommelier will save any unconsumed portions for a future night.

Edited by sfred
  • Like 1