Celebrity App Issues?

Mrs_Tiki

Is anyone else having issues with the app? I have two upcoming cruises - one in 9 days and one in October - but only the later cruise is showing on the app. (I have never been able to pull up my boarding pass for that one on the app.)

Happily, both are showing up in my Celebrity account when I log in on my laptop, or I would be in a real panic right now!

Anyone else having similar issues? Any advice? (I have already removed the app and downloaded and signed in again.)

Were you able to find the other cruise on the "select a different cruise" option under the little person symbol at the top of the app?  I am able to see all my cruises there.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SbbquilterUT said:

Were you able to find the other cruise on the "select a different cruise" option under the little person symbol at the top of the app?  I am able to see all my cruises there.  Hope that helps.

I did not see that - thank you for pointing me in the right direction! It is not often that I have two booked at once.

And bonus points - now my Xpress Pass is showing, too.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

I did not see that - thank you for pointing me in the right direction! It is not often that I have two booked at once.

And bonus points - now my Xpress Pass is showing, too.

Thank you for your help!

You are welcome - I found that for the exact reason you had.

2 hours ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

now my Xpress Pass is showing, too.

I am trying to become more app-centric in my cruising life, but I am not evolving very quickly.  It is just easier for me to jump on my pc and log in to Celebrity's desktop version and find the luggage tags or anything else I am looking for.

So, where in the world are the luggage tags on the app, pray tell?

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

I am trying to become more app-centric in my cruising life, but I am not evolving very quickly.  It is just easier for me to jump on my pc and log in to Celebrity's desktop version and find the luggage tags or anything else I am looking for.

So, where in the world are the luggage tags on the app, pray tell?

After my prior issues, I am not sure that I am the one to ask! I don't see them on the app. I printed mine from my laptop.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:01 AM, Mrs_Tiki said:

Is anyone else having issues with the app?

None of my Select dining times, specialty dining, excursions or Wifi purchase are showing at all. For the last few days my calendar has been blank on the app. Ok on the website.