Parking at Southampton

lionstc

Does anybody know what the best and nearest parking is at Southampton? We would like to book up soon as we are going on Regal on 12th September 

thank you in advance.

Nearest might depend on which pier the ship is using.  Do you know?  There are two Princess ships in Soton on Sept. 12.  Maybe someone on the UK Cruising board has a link to a Soton schedule with docking location listed.  EM

3 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Nearest might depend on which pier the ship is using.  Do you know?  There are two Princess ships in Soton on Sept. 12.  Maybe someone on the UK Cruising board has a link to a Soton schedule with docking location listed.  EM

The Regal Princess is currently scheduled for the Ocean Cruise Terminal and the Caribbean Princess is scheduled for the Mayflower Terminal.  Since they’re both Princess I imagine that’s subject to change. If I were the OP, I would only book now if it’s refundable.

Here’s a link to the Cruise Ship Schedule.

Guest Snaxmuppet

CPS are the operator that is at the terminals (either one - they do both). However, the nearest outside the port is probably Holiday Inn but you will likely need to book the parking/accommodation package.