First cruise from Brooklyn

Hi,

We tried out MSC for the first time on the MSC Meraviglia from NYC for our oldest son's high school graduation over Spring Break. This also let our kids see NYC for the first time. This was our 18th cruise with all previous on NCL or Carnival. We are in our later 40s, and kids are teens. 

If you want to check it out -- 

Review: https://ww-wanderers.blogspot.com/2024/03/msc-meraviglia-review-march-2024.html 

Play by Play including NYC and ports: Port Canaveral, Ocean Cay, and Nassau: https://ww-wanderers.blogspot.com/2024/03/msc-cruise-nyc-and-bahamas-march-2024.html 

If you have any questions, let me know!

Tammy

• Like 1

Very glad you had a nice time , I am really happy that MSc is coming to Galveston in November 2025 . We cruise MSc yacht club which is amazing, suite restaurants, pool etc , way better than suites on rccl , equal to celebrity suites but way cheaper.

28 minutes ago, George C said:

Very glad you had a nice time , I am really happy that MSc is coming to Galveston in November 2025 . We cruise MSc yacht club which is amazing, suite restaurants, pool etc , way better than suites on rccl , equal to celebrity suites but way cheaper.

Yes, I have heard that Yacht Club is very nice and more affordable that other lines' ship within a ship. We missed out though. 

• Like 1