Edge Villas on Edge 15100 and 15102 noise?

Topdog1

7 hours ago, Topdog1 said:

Hello, has anyone had any noise issues with Edge Villa 15100 and 15102 on Celebrity Edge? Since 2023 please

15102 Oct & Nov 2022, 14 nights, does the noise from the butler serving me coffee and pastry every morning count?  Oh and the sounds from the ocean too....

3 hours ago, Liao said:

15102 Oct & Nov 2022, 14 nights, does the noise from the butler serving me coffee and pastry every morning count?  Oh and the sounds from the ocean too....

No lol, we were on edge for 6 weeks in nov and dec 2023 and there was a loud buzzing noise every morning at 5 am which woke us up. We want to go on the ship again but are loathe to book that room again

9 hours ago, Topdog1 said:

No lol, we were on edge for 6 weeks in nov and dec 2023 and there was a loud buzzing noise every morning at 5 am which woke us up. We want to go on the ship again but are loathe to book that room again

It's so strange, the past few months quite a few have been reporting creaking noises on several of the E-class ships.  It doesn't seem to be isolated to any one specific area either.  IDK what it is, I hope it gets fixed but when I was on board, it was so so peaceful.

8 minutes ago, Liao said:

It's so strange, the past few months quite a few have been reporting creaking noises on several of the E-class ships.  It doesn't seem to be isolated to any one specific area either.  IDK what it is, I hope it gets fixed but when I was on board, it was so so peaceful.

We are currently on Beyond in the Caribbean and it is creaking a bit but nothing that keeps us awake like Edge did. I’m really loathe to book Edge again