Tender Ports Into the Midnight Sun

PatriciaF

Does anyone know what ports on this cruise are tender ports?  I know that Edinburgh is (or it was the last time we were there) and Greenwich.  I presume the Shetland Islands and Orkneys are too. Any others?  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, PatriciaF said:

Does anyone know what ports on this cruise are tender ports?  I know that Edinburgh is (or it was the last time we were there) and Greenwich.  I presume the Shetland Islands and Orkneys are too. Any others?  Thanks.

Your invoice should indicate which are which. Look for the red tender icon on the right side on the listing of ports and times.

28 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Your invoice should indicate which are which. Look for the red tender icon on the right side on the listing of ports and times.

Yes, thank you.  Dock on the Shetlands, but tender in Gerainger (sp). Other lines have it on the websites

3 hours ago, PatriciaF said:

For Edinburgh, occasionally Viking use Rosyth which is a berth alongside rather than Newhaven which is tendered.  Rosyth is on the north side of the Firth of Forth; Newhaven is a an area of Edinburgh-proper.

The dates this year are: 

• Tue 09-Apr
  • Sun 26-May
  • Mon 17-Jun
  • Sun 14-Jul
  • Fri 23-Aug