Queen Anne Specialty Restaurant Costs?

Morrey

Menus and prices for speciality dining as they appear in My Cunard for the May 10 voyage. 
Sir Samuels dinner $58.50 pp

Sir Samuels lunch $31.50 pp
Aranya $31.50 pp
Tramonto $18.10 pp
Aji Wa Pay a la carte $20 deposit to secure a booking, to be taken from the final bill.

There are no details at present of a dining package. 

with Aji Wa seemingly a per menu item charge, assume $30 or so depending on appetite. We are fortunate that @TowandaUK has posted the menus elsewhere in this board in the last few days, separate threads.

Cunard so far has not done much in terms of a dining package, unlike some other lines. Or indeed gone for some sort of "added extras" packaging.  Some TA deals may get you a free alternative dining meal, and Diamonds with Cunard World Club get a free alternative dining lunch (with a few caveats).  Given the limited options on the other 3 ships there isn't a lot of scope for it.  QA could perhaps change that but I've not seen anything about that yet. If it's like the wifi and drinks packages, I wouldn't assume it's going to be bargain even if it did happen.

You can save some money by booking in advance, and once on board they may announce some deal in the Daily Programme if they are trying to boost the numbers.

When I have bought a dining package on another line it was available for any number of nights from 2-7. You could choose which restaurants you dined in. That worked as all the restaurants had a very similar cover charge. In Anne I think it would only work for 4 meals - 1 in each restaurant, due to the very different charges. 

• Like 1

The prices seem high to me, although my sense of cost is still stuck somewhere in the 20th century.  Other lines don't charge for specialty dining.  But Cunard is far from an all-inclusive line.  

We'll probably try the Indian restaurant when we're on board in October.