Spirit Bridge Cam is Down Again!

lah

Help I'm not good with technical stuff. When I go to NCL web site and look for the Spirit bridge cam it's showing today 5 am. picture is dark. I have an older computer can you walk me though. Leaving tommorow on Spirit husband staying home and would like to follow the ship. I did try holding down shift key and all that jazz but it didn't clear it. Must be doing somthing wrong. Thanks in advance. Lynn

Help I'm not good with technical stuff. When I go to NCL web site and look for the Spirit bridge cam it's showing today 5 am. picture is dark. I have an older computer can you walk me though. Leaving tommorow on Spirit husband staying home and would like to follow the ship. I did try holding down shift key and all that jazz but it didn't clear it. Must be doing somthing wrong. Thanks in advance. Lynn

Sorry to hear about this Lynn.

Can you see the picture in my post above?

The current timestamp is as follows:

SAT MAR 25 15:30:38 2006

I have mirrored this to another location in case you have a computer/browser malfunction. The image in this post will NOT update, it's a grab and has been tagged with the ship's callsign for reference.

Cheers,

Norman

[/size]

3FDX8.jpg.1c23dde6dc1a43b817999fae9575c6f0.jpg

I'm glad there is a webcam now, whether it is working at the moment or not!:p Before we sailed on the Spirit last year, there was no webcam, and I really was wishing there was so I could keep tabs on her, as we were waiting for our cruise.

Hikini:D

Try clearing your browser cache. If the image above is NOT current, hold down your shift key while clicking refresh. (MSIE/Win)

Cheers,

Norman

Norman,

I have done what you suggested above yet I can not get either Dawn or Spirit to update the webcam shot on CruiseCal....yet your posting above clearly shows me the web cam is working. Both of my computers at work and home are "stuck". :mad: (Not that I am following ships while I should be working ;) ) Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong????

Thanks Sue

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with the images on the webcams being "stuck"??? I have tried cruisecal, ncl and nothing, all stuck on same image :mad: ....yet, Norman's second post to this thread clearly shows the webcam is working. This is driving me NUTS!!!:confused:

ps....if I am going to remain "stuck", Norman, could you please post the Dawn's webcam to this thread???;) Thanks!!!:)

The second post to this thread by Norman shows me HIS webcam view is working, I see it ONLY thru this thread. How is this:confused: ?

If I click on NCL or CruiseCal it shows Spirit still in Nassau. This will be my last plea for help!! I will have to start attending webcam anonymous if I can't get these things to update!!!:rolleyes:

Sue:)

fullsize.jpg

Try clearing your browser cache. If the image above is NOT current, hold down your shift key while clicking refresh. (MSIE/Win)

Cheers,

Norman

I am just bumping this up because I can not figure out why I see the current cam shot on this reply of Norman's but when I go into the ncl.com/shipcams/spiritcam/fullsize.jpg on my own it has an old yesterday pic of the Spirit.

Therefore the bump so I can see what the Spirit people see.

I need to keep on checking out the Spirit so I can dream about my own cruise week starting April 16.

Archived