Miami-Fort Lauderdale airport drop off tour

I have a cruise that ends in Miami.  Flying out of Fort Lauderdale around 7pm on disembarkation day ( a friday, in 2025).  Does NCL still offer the Everglades tour with drop off at Fort Lauderdale airport?  It's too far out to find it on the shore excursions option.  If not, then I can get an earlier flight ( 3 hours earlier) out of Miami, but it costs more.  Dont want to rent a car ( driving is not a vacation for me).   Thanks

36 minutes ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I have a cruise that ends in Miami.  Flying out of Fort Lauderdale around 7pm on disembarkation day ( a friday, in 2025).  Does NCL still offer the Everglades tour with drop off at Fort Lauderdale airport?  It's too far out to find it on the shore excursions option.  If not, then I can get an earlier flight ( 3 hours earlier) out of Miami, but it costs more.  Dont want to rent a car ( driving is not a vacation for me).   Thanks

Yes.  They still offer that excursion on their website. 

https://www.ncl.com/shore-excursions/MIA_03/Everglades-By-Airboat-Ft-Lauderdale-International-Airport?destination=Bahamas+Cruises%2CCaribbean+Cruises%2CExtraordinary+Journeys%2CMediterranean+Cruises%2CNorthern+Europe+Cruises%2CPanama+Canal+Cruises%2CTransatlantic+Cruises%2CWeekend+Cruises&port=MIA&sort=searchWeight&sortOrder=asc&perPage=12

thanks to all.  made the decision on which airport to fly back home to much easier.  Fort Lauderdale it is.  The flight I'm looking at departs about 7pm.  Gives me jut enough time at the airport. Its easy to kill 3 hours, but a whole day waiting, not so much