Tendering question

HarleyGirl

I just checked out Cruisecal.com and saw that three other ships will be in port in Cozumel with us. One of them is scheduled to arrive at the same time we are. How does that work? Will each ship have it's own tender or if they get there first will we have to wait on them to finish or what? I just hate the thought of wasting three hours trying to just get off the ship and onto the island!

I just got off the Conquest on Sunday

In Cozumel we were told only one Mexican company had tender rights. This fact coupled with the size of the boats made the tender process much longer than Gran Caymon.

There were at least four ships in port. I did see some other tenders but it seemed most ships were using the same company (distinctive colors on the boats).

R

I just got off the Conquest on Sunday

In Cozumel we were told only one Mexican company had tender rights. This fact coupled with the size of the boats made the tender process much longer than Gran Caymon.

There were at least four ships in port. I did see some other tenders but it seemed most ships were using the same company (distinctive colors on the boats).

R

We got off the Conquest on 3/19. We didn't experience any problems tendering in Cozumel (or GC for that matter.) Since we had been to Cozumel before, we weren't in any hurry to get off the ship. We waited until about 11 and got on a tender immediately. I guess we timed it right when we were ready to return to the ship b/c a tender was there, loading passengers. We waited about 10 minutes before we headed back to the ship, but the tender wasn't even 25% full. These tenders in Coz are huge!

Archived