Why cruise with P&O

Having recently been on Arvia, Oasis of the seas and World Europa.Three different companies and their three biggish ships. 

Why i like P&O positives. 

Value for money

Graturites included

Good food ( compared to my last MSC and Royal cruise) yes could be better. 

Nice friendly staff, not in your face, over the top friendly like royal. But good to chat too and be polite with

Some good itineraries.

Flights included.

Mostly British people onboard.

P &O negatives for me. 

Family ships, sorry to say but for my 10 year old Royal and MSC are just so much better with facilities..eg water slides, bigger pools, royal ships esp Oasis class have the diving and ice skating shows. 

Itinerary, Not a huge choice from P&O, Norway, carribean, malta, canaries. Yes a few other odd ones but thats P&Os bread and butter. 

So i guess when you look at that you would think P&O would be my go to choice of cruise line. However i still cannot get past the fact whilst we cruise with our daughter we prefer a family ship. P&O just seem to have had a lazy attempt with Arvia.

I will sail P&O if the itinerary is what i want and will be on Azura in July however id rather pay a little more to go on Royal, if i was just going away without worrying about the itinerary. 

• Like 1

Our youngest was 10 when we started cruising but ours weren’t interested in the clubs or the pools. They loved Aurora when it was a family ship. Used to read and play board games for hours. We did a few Royal Caribbean cruises but they were dearer and apart from the ice rink, the children weren’t bothered with the other facilities.