Disembarkation in Chioggia Venice / Airport Time

phychoice

Hello

We have an arrival in Chioggia at 6:00 AM on final day of cruise.  Azamara recommends no flights before 1 PM out of Venice, but the flight I need to take leaves at 12:15 PM.  Can I make the 12:15 flight ?

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, phychoice said:

Hello

We have an arrival in Chioggia at 6:00 AM on final day of cruise.  Azamara recommends no flights before 1 PM out of Venice, but the flight I need to take leaves at 12:15 PM.  Can I make the 12:15 flight ?

Thank you!

These  were the options last July with Azamara indicating  that an 11am flight was doable with departure from port at 7.15 am. We took the second transfer for a 1pm flight. Transfer time was approx one hour.

IMG_0927.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have either booked at this point in time however I was leaning towards private but based on the above document from Azamara I may choose their transfer instead, but am open to recommendations.

It's less than an hour to the airport, and everyone has to be off by 09:00, so many transfers leave before then.  You'll definitely be able to make the 12:15 flight on an Azamara transfer.

They are very good value - you'd have to get at least four others to join you to make a private transfer in a minivan a similar price.

• Like 1