Disembark a Day Early

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am on a two week cruise with Marella in July. Sailing out of Corfu. The first week going to Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Trieste and Kotor before returning to Corfu and the second week going to Crete, Santorini, Kusadasi, Athens and Kefalonia before returning to Corfu. I am wanting to disembark the ship a day early in Kefalonia and then stay there for a few days before flying back to the UK. Is this likely to be an issue? I would obviously inform Marella before travelling and guest services as soon as I got on the ship.

Edited by Brick1

On 4/28/2024 at 12:18 AM, Brick1 said:

Hi all,

I am on a two week cruise with Marella in July. Sailing out of Corfu. The first week going to Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Trieste and Kotor before returning to Corfu and the second week going to Crete, Santorini, Kusadasi, Athens and Kefalonia before returning to Corfu. I am wanting to disembark the ship a day early in Kefalonia and then stay there for a few days before flying back to the UK. Is this likely to be an issue? I would obviously inform Marella before travelling and guest services as soon as I got on the ship.

Hi Brick1.

I really can’t see how this would be an issue if you want to disembark early, Marella can’t really force you to stay on the ship. Obviously your flight home becomes your problem.

good luck.😉

• Thanks 1