Current NCL US-site FAS desls

What are the current US-based FAS and airfare deals?  We're currently on the Getaway TA and the wifi will only connect  to the UK-based site.  We're thinking of booking another cruise while on board but want to make sure we are getting the correct FAS deals.  NCL airfare is shown as £250 discount instead of BOGO. 

Screenshot_20240508_194739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Current US deals are same as always, so BOGO airfare.

If you can access VPN on your device, you can use that to bypass the default to "local" websites while onboard. Otherwise you have to depend on the CN folks for US pricing and promos.

The flight deal depends on the specific cruise you're looking to book - it's not offered on all of them.

If you have specifics about what trip you were curious about and the cabin you're interested, I don't mind price checking it for you. 

Current homepage of the US site with the miniscule *** to show that nothing in life is ever actually free.

image.thumb.png.a8dd05fd4fbed5c76e8f1ba7707ea53b.png

645 cruise options with no filters applied, if I apply the 'free airfare' filter then it drops down to only 509 options. So most, but not all qualify.

image.thumb.png.a77e7aa939dc1cb0b8f01ef22fd6f099.png

1 hour ago, Sailing12Away said:

The flight deal depends on the specific cruise you're looking to book - it's not offered on all of them.

If you have specifics about what trip you were curious about and the cabin you're interested, I don't mind price checking it for you. 

Current homepage of the US site with the miniscule *** to show that nothing in life is ever actually free.

image.thumb.png.a8dd05fd4fbed5c76e8f1ba7707ea53b.png

645 cruise options with no filters applied, if I apply the 'free airfare' filter then it drops down to only 509 options. So most, but not all qualify.

Cruises less than 110 days out do not generally qualify for the BOGO airfare offer - which should more or less explain the different #s.