Transferring to a travel agent

jshli

When I transfer my reservation to a travel agent, will I still be able to book shore excursions, specialty restaurants etc. directly with Princess and not have to go through my agent?

4 hours ago, artvlay said:

I have a reverse question. Can I dump a travel agent if their service is horrible or am I stuck with them?

There is an option for "Agency Booking to New Agency" on the transfer request form, so I don't think it matters to Princess as long it's within the 60-day timeline. You should probably check the terms and conditions with your original agency as to whether there's any penalty to you from them? Also, there is a section that says, "I understnad current value-added promotions may not be applicable under the new Travel Agency." I'm guessing that's referring to any OBC or other bennies from the original TA.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, artvlay said:

I have a reverse question. Can I dump a travel agent if their service is horrible or am I stuck with them?

Yes. You have 60 days from the date cruise was booked as long as the booking isn’t already paid in full. 

Edited by Shelly97060