*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

5 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Well, it hasn't been declared a federal holiday yet so I understand the confusion.

Happy Belated Birthday.  We should have ordered another cake on the ship!

You and @graphicguy are pretty smart...I will let you guess when my birthday is.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Happy Belated Birthday.  We should have ordered another cake on the ship!

You and @graphicguy are pretty smart...I will let you guess when my birthday is.

Can I have 364 guesses?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Could it be coming up soon?

You are too smart, my friend.  And I knew you would see it before @graphicguy. Women just be smarter than men 🙃

What I find ironic is that all 3 of our birthdays are within weeks of each other. Must be kismet that we met...

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Can I have 364 guesses?

You may need 365 as there is always the option of being born in a leap year, like this one is,

Edited by GALSews
Moved my text outside original comment
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, ellenw said:

When I was on the Joy last fall, Irene was the bartender in the Observation Lounge. I'm assuming a move to the Haven is a step up if not a promotion for her. She is a delight!

Thanks for the info, I have never had the pleasure of meeting Irene, but I look forward to doing so. Do you remember the name of the concierge?

2 hours ago, coondogg97 said:

Thanks for the info, I have never had the pleasure of meeting Irene, but I look forward to doing so. Do you remember the name of the concierge?

Sorry, can't help you with that.

Huge thanks to @graphicguy for starting this thread and keeping not only the entertainment up but also great over all review of cruise/entertainment/food and ship. For @Sugar Magnolia and  @debenson0723 for the comic relief.  I will never cruise as much as the 3 of you do, so living vicariously through your posts has been fun. I will enjoy following along on your next cruise. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Faulkh said:

Huge thanks to @graphicguy for starting this thread and keeping not only the entertainment up but also great over all review of cruise/entertainment/food and ship. For @Sugar Magnolia and  @debenson0723 for the comic relief.  I will never cruise as much as the 3 of you do, so living vicariously through your posts has been fun. I will enjoy following along on your next cruise. 

Thank you for your kind words. Stay tuned for more hijinks on the high seas. Perhaps you will be able to join us on a future cruise.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Faulkh said:

I had a good time posting the review.  My co-cruisers are great people and had as much or more to do with my enjoyment of the cruise as anything else!  I was fortunate they wanted to hang with yours truly!  I count them as friends!

Glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

My co-cruisers are great people and had as much or more to do with my enjoyment of the cruise as anything else!  I was fortunate they wanted to hang with yours truly!  I count them as friends!

Sorry I almost got you arrested. It was not my intention.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I had a good time posting the review.  My co-cruisers are great people and had as much or more to do with my enjoyment of the cruise as anything else!  I was fortunate they wanted to hang with yours truly!  I count them as friends!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Aren't you sweet? And for sure we are friends! ❤️

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

And let me be the first to wish @debenson0723 a Happy Birthday! 🎉❤️

Thank you. Can't wait for November. 

BTW I was driving through BFE Oklahoma today and got a speeding ticket. That never happens when I cruise!

12 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Thank you. Can't wait for November. 

BTW I was driving through BFE Oklahoma today and got a speeding ticket. That never happens when I cruise!

I keep telling you...it doesn't help if you give the officer your middle finger.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

I keep telling you...it doesn't help if you give the officer your middle finger.

I tried to give him more than that but he wasn't buying what I was selling 😉

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Sorry I almost got you arrested. It was not my intention.

If it weren't for some fancy maneuvering on my part while in the police dept, you would have left me, told the ship's Captain I was "permanently detained" and to sail away as soon as possible. 😉

• Haha 1