Queen Anne bear lost on way home...need your help

Hello from Germany!

We are back from the maiden voyage and it was a fantastic experience. I will write my own review later.

But the hardest part is, that our Queen Anne teddy bear did not survied our flight back home. He and some other items was in a small backbag and never turn up at the baggage return station. We wrote a complain and we still miss him very much.

My question: Is someone on board so kind to buy a Queen Anne teddy (the one with the green pullover) for us?

Of course we would pay all the cost and the shipping to Germany.

Thanks again for your help and have a great time on this fantastic ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schattenfell71 said:

Hello from Germany!

We are back from the maiden voyage and it was a fantastic experience. I will write my own review later.

But the hardest part is, that our Queen Anne teddy bear did not survied our flight back home. He and some other items was in a small backbag and never turn up at the baggage return station. We wrote a complain and we still miss him very much.

My question: Is someone on board so kind to buy a Queen Anne teddy (the one with the green pullover) for us?

Worth a try and email  Harding Retail  and see if they can assist with a replacement for you.

aftersales.uk@hardingretail.com

https://www.hardingretail.com/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, schattenfell71 said:

Hello from Germany!

I am not on until July but if you get no joy before then could help. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, safarigal said:

I can buy one for you if they are still available - let me know if you still need one and then we can work out the logistics 🙂

Would be great. Thank you. Keep fingers crossed that they still have one available. Please check and let me know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, schattenfell71 said:

Would be great. Thank you. Keep fingers crossed that they still have one available. Please check and let me know.

I have the bear!  Let me know the best way to get him to you 😀

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, safarigal said:

I have the bear!  Let me know the best way to get him to you 😀

Fantastic! Awesome!! Thank you.

I will pay all the costs but I guess I have to wait until you are on shore again for the shipping.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

If you don't want to post your email addresses on the forum you can contact me on the email below and I can pass them on.

Thank you Hattie. You are a star!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We are fans of Cunard bears, and did not know there was a Queen Anne bear.  Could someone post a picture of it?

57 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

If you don't want to post your email addresses on the forum you can contact me on the email below and I can pass them on.

Can you show me which email you mean below? I will send you mine to pass forward if this is ok.

Just now, Oca said:

We are fans of Cunard bears, and did not know there was a Queen Anne bear.  Could someone post a picture of it?

The bear has Queen Anne on his left hind paw 🙂

IMG_6190.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, schattenfell71 said:

Can you show me which email you mean below? I will send you mine to pass forward if this is ok.

Hosthattie@gmail.com 

• Like 1