Joy Vibe cabanas

Does anyone know if you get assigned a specific cabana in Vibe or you just take whatever one you want each day?  I know on Breakaway they were assigned.  Also, do they come with any perks I don’t know about?  I don’t recall anything special on Breakaway but that was years ago. 

Regarding any extra perks, we were each given a large water every day which we took back to our cabin with us.  This was on the Encore this past February and we were assigned our cabana for the week.

Unfortunately, there has not been a lot of information regarding the Joy Vibe Cabanas.   I have been trying, unsuccessfully, since the Joy Vibe expansion announcement to trade up our Vibe passes for our June cruise.   

Recently on the Joy, cabana is assigned so you have the same one all week. You are entitled to a water each day- an aluminum bottle of water. I understand they are in the process of switching over to these to replace the boxed Flo water. Also, each day they came around with some skewered cut fruit. I only saw it once throughout the day. There are hot tubs there, an outdoor shower, a bar, as well as servers walking around the vibe. Loungers are available as well as pool towels . 

Just now, kmc86 said:

Recently on the Joy, cabana is assigned so you have the same one all week. You are entitled to a water each day- an aluminum bottle of water. I understand they are in the process of switching over to these to replace the boxed Flo water. Also, each day they came around with some skewered cut fruit. I only saw it once throughout the day. There are hot tubs there, an outdoor shower, a bar, as well as servers walking around the vibe. Loungers are available as well as pool towels . 

Did you have a cabana and if so, how, when and where did you get one?  

25 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Did you have a cabana and if so, how, when and where did you get one?  

I got a cabana by calling NCL because Vibe online was all sold out.  They said the only thing they could offer me was a cabana so this was my only way in (wasn’t planning on spending that much but I must have a child free zone to relax in).  I was surprised when they offered it to me and frankly didn’t even know at the time they even had them!  I called the day after I booked my cruise which was this past Sunday.  My sailing is 6/23/24.

I had purchased a vibe lounger online and then my sister tried to get two more online- they weren’t available. When we got onboard,,, we went to guest services and she was able to purchase a cabana so the two of them would have vibe access. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kmc86 said:

I had purchased a vibe lounger online and then my sister tried to get two more online- they weren’t available. When we got onboard,,, we went to guest services and she was able to purchase a cabana so the two of them would have vibe access. 

Thank you.

Was this on the Joy and when was it?