Monday May 13, 2024 Can't access shore excursions

I'm trying to access shore excursions to view and hopefully book on two upcoming cruises. One has been fully paid for. One has not.

But I cannot get the page to open on computer when I click on View Excursions for either cruise.

Is the system 'down'??

Mine has been working sporadically since the 13th. When I get the blank page I use the back arrow and try again - sometimes it works this way.

I’ve had the same problem. Have you tried using a different browser or opening the website on your phone or a tablet? You can also use the app and see if that works.

The work around is once you're on the Excursions tab, right click everything and select to open each page in a new window.  Once you're on the individual excursion page, add it to your cart.  Close all the tabs you used for and relating to excursions and reload your Cruise Personalizer.  Open the Payments tab and click on the Shore Excursions drop down to pay for your excursions.

Had OBC that I wanted to use to purchase an excursion during the 20% off Europe excursions sale this past weekend and had to resort to doing it as described above.  Long way around, but it worked.