Pinnacle Class Neptune Spa Suite

Has anyone stayed in one of the Neptune Spa Suites on a Pinnacle Class ship? What makes it more expensive than the other Neptune Suites? It appears to have a much, much smaller verandah and is significantly further from the Neptune Lounge. I know it doesn't include access to the Spa, so I'm a bit confused.

If it costs more, I can't think of any reason that would justify the higher fare. There are no additional perks, the location is the worst, and if the verandah is smaller than the norm that's a big negative. I'm paying more for an aft neptune on a cruise next year, which also has a location less convenient to the lounge but the huge aft wrap verandah makes up for that since it's a scenic cruise. I will say that overall I'm not impressed with the neptunes on the Pinnacle class - much prefer the neptunes on the other ships. Mine will be Nieuw Amsterdam, so all is good (to me).

Sue/WDW1972

Isn't it just because they overlook the bow with a wraparound verandah similar to aft facing rooms?  I agree with the ghastly location, that's awfully far from the food 🙂

Have never understood the appeal of the Spa Suite. We’ve sailed in NS for years on all the classes of ships and I have to say that we found the suite on the Rotterdam to be very comfortable. A highlight is the shower with the three different shower heads. By far the best we’ve had on a ship. Even better than a Queen’s Grill suite on QM2.

Just MHO.