Shore Excursion "shopping"

I have done this several times before but am now drawing a BLANK!  How can I print a copy of ALL of the Shore Excursions offered for a voyage?

Thanks,....and yes...I will probably feel very silly when I am reminded.....but hubby and I like to read them "old" school style...

8 hours ago, chloemonkey said:

I have done this several times before but am now drawing a BLANK!  How can I print a copy of ALL of the Shore Excursions offered for a voyage?

Thanks,....and yes...I will probably feel very silly when I am reminded.....but hubby and I like to read them "old" school style...

Request a pdf from O, and print it from the email O will send.  The contact with O regarding excursions is allowed (often encouraged) by O even if one has a TA.  I am “old school”, too.😃

Posted (edited)

Yes, pdf copy is the way to go. Mine was 31 pages long for a 14 day cruise, but I like to have a hard copy, so I printed the whole thing.  I noticed there were a few excursions on the pdf for one port that weren't listed on the website.  I'm not sure if that's because O isn't offering them on our cruise or if the website (or pdf) is oudated.   But it doesn't matter to me, as they weren't anything I'm likely to book.

Edited by IWantToLiveOverTheSea