Latest C&A Magazine

Emmy,

It worked great. Takes you right to the C&A online. Thanks.... and thanks for sending it to me.

Got your e-mail, will answer soon, just got up from my nap.

What is the web site for your countdown clock, I just noticed that mine is not working...

sent out

Of course when I got it, i had to fwd it to DH's computer as my dial up would not/ could not do anything! I was disappointed that it took so long to come up even with his fast connection. We eventually found the connection for the Empress that we hope to take a group on next June. Again thanks. Maybe I need to look for the enrollment card so I will get April's info. and cupons.

Of course when I got it, i had to fwd it to DH's computer as my dial up would not/ could not do anything! I was disappointed that it took so long to come up even with his fast connection. We eventually found the connection for the Empress that we hope to take a group on next June. Again thanks. Maybe I need to look for the enrollment card so I will get April's info. and cupons.

When you get the C&A up there is a link on bottom left hand corner that says "sign up for e-mail updates" I am not sure, however I think this is how you get future Newsletter's.

Archived