CARNIVAL RADIANCE

My husband and I will be sailing on the Radiance in June.  We have not sailed in a few years so have some questions. We will be using wheelchair assist to embark and disembark. When we choose our boarding time should we pick something early or middle of the boarding times? I think I read that even if you go with the earlier time the cabin may not be ready so I wonder how they handle this with disabled passenger, do they allow you to stay in the cabin?

Also, if you can tell me how Carnival handles the muster checkin.  My husband uses a walker but we are also thinking of bringing a transportation

chair so he can see more of the ship.  I appreciate any information you can share with us.

• Like 1

Thank you for sending the link. We will try to schedule a time that will allow us to go

to our cabin immediately after boarding.

• Like 1

I'd do the later boarding times, after or around 1pm. No crowds makes it easier to navigate the terminal and boarding and your room will likely be ready by the time you board.

• Like 1