Linking families that are cruising together for dinner reservations on the Princess App

My wife and I are sailing to Alaska with her brother and his wife on the Caribbean Princess in 2025.

My TA just linked us with my in-laws as traveling together.  This will give us the opportunity to make dinner reservations as a group of 4, even though we have different booking numbers.  Apparently, according to my TA, we can also make excursion reservations together, as well.

My question is, now that we are linked, how do I bring them up on my new Princess App, so I can make dinner reservations for the four of us at a 4-top?  Do I make a reservation for 4 at Sabatini's the same way?

I think there is a way for their profiles to show up together with ours in the "Reserve Dining" part of the app.  I don't know how to pull them up, though.

Again, is there a way to do that so I can reserve a table for four?

Thanks for your help.

My wife and I are sailing to Alaska with her brother and his wife on the Caribbean Princess in 2025.  Each of us have our own booking numbers since we made the bookings separately.

My TA just linked us with my in-laws as traveling together.  This will give us the opportunity to make dinner reservations as a group of 4, even though we have different booking numbers.  Apparently, according to my TA, we can also make excursion reservations together, as well.

My question is, now that we are linked, how do I bring them up on my new Princess App, so I can make dinner reservations for the four of us at a 4-top?  Do I make a reservation for 4 at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill the same way?

I think there is a way for their profiles to show up with ours in the "Reserve Dining" part of the app, so we can reserve one table for 4.  I don't know how to pull them up, though.

How do I make a reservation for the four of us at one table on my Princess App on my phone?

Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

My wife and I are sailing to Alaska with her brother and his wife on the Caribbean Princess in 2025.

My question is, now that we are linked, how do I bring them up on my new Princess App, so I can make dinner reservations for the four of us at a 4-top?  Do I make a reservation for 4 at Sabatini's the same way?

I think there is a way for their profiles to show up together with ours in the "Reserve Dining" part of the app.  I don't know how to pull them up, though.

Again, is there a way to do that so I can reserve a table for four?

Thanks for your help.

@Boiler Cruiser  see screen prints below. Select a restaurant, scroll down to guest and click on the 🖊️ icon, then the little man with the + sign.  You can then add their booking numbers

IMG_1313.png

IMG_1314.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

My wife and I are sailing to Alaska with her brother and his wife on the Caribbean Princess in 2025.  Each of us have our own booking numbers since we made the bookings separately.

My question is, now that we are linked, how do I bring them up on my new Princess App, so I can make dinner reservations for the four of us at a 4-top?  Do I make a reservation for 4 at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill the same way?

I think there is a way for their profiles to show up with ours in the "Reserve Dining" part of the app, so we can reserve one table for 4.  I don't know how to pull them up, though.

How do I make a reservation for the four of us at one table on my Princess App on my phone?

Thanks for your help.

I replied on your other thread

12 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

I replied on your other thread

t&atravel,

I did as you said and my in-laws showed up on my app for dinner reservations as you said.  I gather that now that I have done it for one dinner reservation, their profiles will pop up each time I make a dinner reservation, regardless of restaurant.  I can then add them for each reservation, as I make it.

Thanks for your help.

18 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

@Boiler Cruiser  see screen prints below. Select a restaurant, scroll down to guest and click on the 🖊️ icon, then the little man with the + sign.  You can then add their booking numbers

IMG_1313.png

IMG_1314.jpeg

t&atravel,

I did as you said and my in-laws showed up on my app for dinner reservations as you said.  I gather that now that I have done it for one dinner reservation, their profiles will pop up each time I make a dinner reservation, regardless of restaurant.  I can then add them for each reservation, as I make it.

Thanks for your help.

• Host CJSKIDS changed the title to Linking families that are cruising together for dinner reservations on the Princess App
29 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

.  I gather that now that I have done it for one dinner reservation, their profiles will pop up each time I make a dinner reservation, regardless of restaurant.  I can then add them for each reservation, as I make it.

Yes they will show up but make sure that you make a check mark in the box next to their names in the “guest” area.  The app doesn’t automatically assume you want to eat with them every night.