Re: inside stateroom-washroom "Amenities"

Posted (edited)

I have a question re: amenities in the inside stateroom.  I was on RC Vision of the Seas  in 2022 and I remember a dispenser that had body wash & 2-1 shampoo/ conditioner.  I want to be sure can someone confirm that is still the case.  I checked all over the RC website and found nothing.  I took pics of my stateroom bc sometimes I like to show & tell what the stateroom was like to others and for what reason did not have any of the washroom.  If this question has been posted somewhere else apologies in advance. thank you. 

Edited by shandryl
add more info.

My husband and I've stayed in Royal's inside staterooms as recently as last fall/December, and -- yes -- they still have that big container of 2-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the shower.  It's okay as body wash, and it's fine for washing out a blouse in the sink -- but it's too rough for my hair, and I have easy hair.  My husband, whose hair is about 1/2" long finds it acceptable.  

Additionally, we had a small bar of soap by the sink.  Nothing else.  

This is fine with me.  I'd bring my own brands from home anyway.  

• Like 1

Just now, Mum2Mercury said:

My husband and I've stayed in Royal's inside staterooms as recently as last fall/December, and -- yes -- they still have that big container of 2-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the shower.  It's okay as body wash, and it's fine for washing out a blouse in the sink -- but it's too rough for my hair, and I have easy hair.  My husband, whose hair is about 1/2" long finds it acceptable.  

Currently on Anthem.  Did the TA in a JS, and we had 3 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.  Moved to an inside, and only had the all-in-one bottle only.  We bring our own shampoo/conditioner/soap so never used any of the "stuff."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wineaux007 said:

Currently on Anthem.  Did the TA in a JS, and we had 3 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.  Moved to an inside, and only had the all-in-one bottle only.  We bring our own shampoo/conditioner/soap so never used any of the "stuff."

I do think suites get nicer toiletries.  

Regardless, like you, I'd rather BYO and KNOW what I'm going to have. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mum2Mercury said:

I have another cruise booked and I wanted to be sure to take my own brands as well.  Learned my lesson back in 2022 bc it had been almost 5-7 yrs since my last RC cruise "They/RC" made some changes/took away/replaced with lesser valued/downgraded products. IMO only. Thank you again for answering my question.  Much appreciated.