Virtuosa speciality restaurants

Eddy2007

Please could you advise how speciality dining works on the Virtuosa? In particular I want to know if you have to pre-book a dining package or whether you can book on board. Also, are you limited to a certain menu or is it same menu for everyone/ a la Carte? Currently deciding whether it’s worth booking something in advance or not.

Thanks!

If you pre-book a specialty package, then yes, you are offered a set menu for each restaurant. 

Otherwise, if you book each separately on board, then it would be the full menu.

Hola cantina can only be booked on board - it's brilliant - and the all you can eat price of £17.99 is incredible value, as you can basically point to everything on the menu, desserts included, and say "one of each please".   You definitely need a couple of hours for there, and accommodating clothing.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, showingdiva said:

and accommodating clothing.

I'll have to try that on my next sailing! 🤣 on my last sailing at Grandiosa, I've been well behaved until I got to the Butcher's Cut, the portions were BIG!

Me and DW were on the experience menu, and our friend chose some kind of sampling, which had 4 or 5 courses, sorry I don't have the menu, but each course was BIG! by the third course we were laughing because he couldn't get more food... In the "experience" menu, you'll choose any 3 courses between appetizers, starter/soup, entrees, stakes and dessert.

• Like 1