Pub in Bermuda

Julia & David

• 2 weeks later...

Another good pub is Flanagan's in Hamilton. If you sit outside, you'll have a nice view of Hamilton Harbor if no cruise ships are docked. Also fun to people watch as well.

DH/I go there whenever we're in Bermuda. I can't get Kilkenny at home so I get my "fix" with a few pints of Kilkenny there.

Enjoy Bermuda!

Agree, I used to go to Flanagan's as often as Hog Penny...Flanagan's had better live entertainment but Hog has the real old fashioned atmosphere as well as the Bermuda police department when off duty. I read the the two guys who owned the Beach just bought Flanagans and don't know how this will change it in the future

That was a great place, the first time I went there was during college week so long ago, I don't even want to give you the date.

I still remember what an awesome place it was.

I'm actually thinking of a cruise to Bermuda, sometime soon and this will be one of the first stops that I make.

Blastoff ~ I think the Hog Penny is screaming for you to come and visit real soon. Go in September!

Ok... so the favorite pubs in Bermuda are (not in any particular order)...

Flanagan's

Hog Penny Pub

Swizzle Inn

Frog & Onion

Oh heck, let's just go on a cruise to Bermuda and go pub hopping. Anyone gamed? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Blastoff ~ I think the Hog Penny is screaming for you to come and visit real soon. Go in September!

Ok... so the favorite pubs in Bermuda are (not in any particular order)...

Flanagan's

Hog Penny Pub

Swizzle Inn

Frog & Onion

Oh heck, let's just go on a cruise to Bermuda and go pub hopping. Anyone gamed? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Interesting Theme Cruise the "Bermuda Pub Crawl", count me in! I love pub crawls.

The Hog is on Burnaby Street right off Front Street...it is a steep hill of a street and I remember that there was a tobacco shop right on the corner of Burnaby and Front...not sure if it is still there. I do know that the Bermuda Police Department would belly up to the bar when they got off duty so it must be a great place if the cops drink there!:cool:

CaptNCrunch ~ LOL - Gotta love it. The Bermuda Pub Crawl Cruise. Say that after several drinks/pints!

Mark ~ Thanks for the directions. I have an idea where it is. Would have a blast seeing the off duty police having a few drinks/pints there. Must be fun to watch!

CaptNCrunch ~ LOL - Gotta love it. The Bermuda Pub Crawl Cruise. Say that after several drinks/pints!

Mark ~ Thanks for the directions. I have an idea where it is. Would have a blast seeing the off duty police having a few drinks/pints there. Must be fun to watch!

Here is a link to both of my favorites:

http://www.hogpennypub.com/index2.html

http://www.swizzleinn.com/

Watch out for the dark and stormy's and of course the rum swizzles ... they can sneak up on you real fast :D . Hence the slogan of the Swizzle INN ......... Swizzle In and Swagger Out !

Hey captNcrunch:

Thanks so much for the links. I remember passing the Swizzle Inn on our way back from St. George last year. The place was also featured on Rachel Ray's $40 a day show.

The Dark & Stormy sounds really good. Definitely have to try it!

If I can only be in Bermuda tomorrow!

Many thanks!

Hey captNcrunch:

Thanks so much for the links. I remember passing the Swizzle Inn on our way back from St. George last year. The place was also featured on Rachel Ray's $40 a day show.

The Dark & Stormy sounds really good. Definitely have to try it!

If I can only be in Bermuda tomorrow!

Many thanks!

Too bad we are going to be there a week or so apart ... could of had a pub crawl ...

Too bad we are going to be there a week or so apart ... could of had a pub crawl ...

You'll just have to book the cruise that I'm on so we can go pub hopping. Nothing wrong with two cruises, right?

We'll definitely have a drink for you if you have a drink for us, deal?:)

You'll just have to book the cruise that I'm on so we can go pub hopping. Nothing wrong with two cruises, right?

We'll definitely have a drink for you if you have a drink for us, deal?:)

You got a Deal, might even have a pitcher of swizzles for you!

You got a Deal, might even have a pitcher of swizzles for you!

No problem, love the idea! I need help celebrating the big 40 at the end of September. :D The more people that can help me celebrate the better!

I'll have a few Kilkenny's for you as well. Is that ok?

Archived