Pub in Bermuda

Julia & David

You got a Deal, might even have a pitcher of swizzles for you!

No problem, love the idea! I need help celebrating the big 40 at the end of September. :D The more people that can help me celebrate the better!

I'll have a few Kilkenny's for you as well. Is that ok?

drink.gif.b30d9b125c3bc0af1114c9952c21bf2d.gif

Another good pub is Flanagan's in Hamilton. If you sit outside, you'll have a nice view of Hamilton Harbor if no cruise ships are docked. Also fun to people watch as well.

DH/I go there whenever we're in Bermuda. I can't get Kilkenny at home so I get my "fix" with a few pints of Kilkenny there.

Enjoy Bermuda!

Had a great salad there, our fellow pax had sandwiches, all were great. We had very good drinks, a good place.:p

Did someone say pub hopping cruise??? Where do I sign up?!

A few years ago, our cruise to Bermuda was sidetracked to New England and Canada thanks to Hurricane Fabio so we made it the cruise theme to try as many locally brewed beers as possible...found some great ones!

Bermuda-bound 9/9/06,

Paula

Hello everyone..If we dock at the dockyards...how do we get to the hog penny? First time going to Bermuda and is a must se for us as all our friends always wind up there!!

Thanks for your help!

Don:)

You can take the ferry from the Dockyard to Hamilton.

Can someone under 21 get into the pub - our 17 yo is traveling with us. He won't be drinking but can he go in with us?

The Frog & Onion is a restaurant. I have been there when children were eating there.

Hello everyone..If we dock at the dockyards...how do we get to the hog penny? First time going to Bermuda and is a must se for us as all our friends always wind up there!!

Thanks for your help!

Don:)

Just take the Ferry to Hamilton, from the ferry landing walk down Front St. ( Right towards the Cruise Line Terminal and the Flag Pole ) till you come to Burnaby Hill. Hog Penny is a couple of doors up on the left!

Sideways2 ~ Since none of us are on the same cruise we'll have to do the pub crawl on our own and report back to this thread! LOL Bummer how your cruised changed but at least you made the best of it. Did you stop in ME and if so what places did you drink at! LOL

Nanagirl ~ Glad you had a nice experience at Flanagan's. It's a fun place and sitting outside is great... especially people watching. How I would love to take a scooter for a spin, before a few pints of course.

Happy Cruising!

Archived