Latest Info on Day Passes for Grand Park Royal

bgregan

We are looking to see if Grand Park Royal still does day passes?  And if so what's the latest pricing?  Thank you so much for any info you can give us. 

2 hours ago, bgregan said:

We are looking to see if Grand Park Royal still does day passes?  And if so what's the latest pricing?  Thank you so much for any info you can give us. 

I would try writing to reservations. It used to be seasonal and we have had to negotiate in the past. Also be careful not to get caught up with a timeshare presentation for a discount. 

We haven’t had a pass since cruising resumed. I am sure things are back on track now (hopefully) but we stayed there when cruising was halted and were surprised by the poor quality, maintenance and service compared to previous day pass visits. Of course it was difficult all round at that time. 

16 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

I would try writing to reservations. It used to be seasonal and we have had to negotiate in the past. Also be careful not to get caught up with a timeshare presentation for a discount. 

We haven’t had a pass since cruising resumed. I am sure things are back on track now (hopefully) but we stayed there when cruising was halted and were surprised by the poor quality, maintenance and service compared to previous day pass visits. Of course it was difficult all round at that time. 

Thank you so much for the reply.  Do you happen to have the email address to get in touch with them?

10 hours ago, bgregan said:

Thank you so much for the reply.  Do you happen to have the email address to get in touch with them?

No it has been a long time since I wrote to them. I usually write to reservations for day pass information at hotels.

I see they have a live chat now - they may help.