Cancelation of Celebrity Question

19 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

An alternative you may pursue is the Suite Guest Program.  They have a limited number of participants.   You basically pay $100 pp per day and they get Suite Benefits including Luminae and retreat.

Do you also get suite seating at the shows in the theater and priority embarkation/disembarkation?

If this is really a thing, I hope they keep it very hush hush and limited.  If they suddenly allow the retreat to become overrun with non-retreat passengers, they are going have some upset guests.

8 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

Do you also get suite seating at the shows in the theater and priority embarkation/disembarkation?

If this is really a thing, I hope they keep it very hush hush and limited.  If they suddenly allow the retreat to become overrun with non-retreat passengers, they are going have some upset guests.

It is very limited and number per cruise is strictly limited.   They also get Priority Embarkation/disembarkationa and Suite Seating.

16 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

It is very limited and number per cruise is strictly limited.   They also get Priority Embarkation/disembarkationa and Suite Seating.

How does one sign up for this?

28 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

How does one sign up for this?

You would call either your Travel Agent or Celebrity.    In my case I had may agent handle it.

Jim, have you done this package? Does it come with premium beverage package? 
We have a SV cabin on the Edge in Alaska and don’t want to give that up but adding this package might work. We are cruising with another couple so we would both need the package. The problem with trying the move up offer to a suite is that one of us might not get the move up. I understand they are two different things.