2025 December Australian Voyages waitlisted

MsCrystalina

I have been looking at the Nova for Australian cruising in December/Jan 2025-26.   There are no 25 percent solo supplements for them.   Prices are several thousand more than in 2024.   Had decided to book Nova in next few weeks for Cairns-Melbourne.  A friend in Europe has already booked and notified me today that all are waitlisted!   There were several suites available earlier in week at all levels.   The other ships- the Moon and I think the Muse are also in the region and they too are showing waitlisted!!  Any news as to why??

Funny because the 24/25 voyages aren't waitlisted.

Possibly deciding on a revamp of their entire program and possibly decrease the number of ships coming to Australia and Asia.

With the Nova there is no voyage after a September cruise in Alaska. So obviously they are rethinking her whole schedule.

The Muse is shown as coming through the Suez in December 25 but spending her time in the Indian ocean.

Dawn is coming by the Panama canal and her Australian Voyages are for sale.

Both scheduled to return north by the Suez canal.

Yes- would not make sense to have 3 ships in area if 1 or 2 can fill demand.   I really want to sail on the Nova during that time in Australia!  Love all those great outdoor places!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MsCrystalina said:

Yes- would not make sense to have 3 ships in area if 1 or 2 can fill demand.   I really want to sail on the Nova during that time in Australia!  Love all those great outdoor places!

If you are cruising NZ before about February, it will be cold in the South Island - only hardy people outside. This was the 27 December with a puffer jacket! 🤣

IMG_5306.jpeg

Edited by Aussieflyer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2