What is Fast Track?

Essiesmom

I printed my edocs, and on the boarding pass next to the bar code, I see Fast Track.  This was t on my papers back in Dec…can anyone explain what it gets me?  I am Diamond (but sailing in Bella).  EM

IMG_1273.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I printed my edocs, and on the boarding pass next to the bar code, I see Fast Track.  This was t on my papers back in Dec…can anyone explain what it gets me?  I am Diamond (but sailing in Bella).  EM

IMG_1273.jpeg

" A FastTrack pass allows you to speed through Passport Control, using a dedicated lane to allow a smooth arrival."

I wondered that too.  I boarded MSC Meraviglia last week and learned that it meant your check-in process was basically complete… “fast-tracking” us through the check-in process at the port.

Guessing they’ve simply assigned a name to online check-in process.

Checking in was more difficult than in the past.  I started on my iPad and nothing would come up, or go through…lots of error things.  So I went to my phone and the app.  I got my picture accepted, personal info…but it couldn’t scan my passport…I think I couldn’t hold it still enough.  So I input the stuff manually.  Then it was on to the credit card which wouldn’t take.  Try to go back and it wants me to do the personal stuff and pic again…. Finally I went back to the iPad and switched to chrome.  Got it done.  I printed out everything,  it it is also in the app and my Apple wallet.  EM