Stay Awhile airport transfers?

Hi hoping someone can kindly help me?

im sailing from Southampton this week on Anthem of the seas and because our flight home is late evening I’ve purchased the Stay Awhile for the final day, i had already purchased airport transfers through Royal Caribbean so I assume they will still do this or won’t they? Has anyone experiance this before? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Howsag said:

im sailing from Southampton this week on Anthem of the seas and because our flight home is late evening I’ve purchased the Stay Awhile for the final day, i had already purchased airport transfers through Royal Caribbean so I assume they will still do this or won’t they? Has anyone experiance this before? Thank you!

Can not answer your question but perhaps you will answer one from me. How late are you able to stay, what is the cost and what happens to your luggage. Happy Cruising

9 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Can not answer your question but perhaps you will answer one from me. How late are you able to stay, what is the cost and what happens to your luggage. Happy Cruising

It’s about £70 from what I’ve seen can stay til 2/3 pm and you put your luggage with them the night before you have seperate tags I believe 

11 hours ago, Howsag said:

I don't think I would count on that. Below is the departure information kindly posted by someone who disembarked from Anthem at Southampton just the other week. There is no mention of later transfers.

image.jpeg.6fee48b174e653c875f060a7e129fc0a.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Howsag said:

It’s about £70 from what I’ve seen can stay til 2/3 pm and you put your luggage with them the night before you have seperate tags I believe 

Last november we used stay awhile on Enchantment in Barcelona but we couldn't stay longer than 12 if I remember correctly. We got some funny looks from the people boarding while we were dragging our luggage of the ship...

56 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I don't think I would count on that. Below is the departure information kindly posted by someone who disembarked from Anthem at Southampton just the other week. There is no mention of later transfers.

image.jpeg.6fee48b174e653c875f060a7e129fc0a.jpeg

Agreed - if you want to use Stay Awhile you’re on your own as far as transfers are concerned. The airport buses will be long gone by noon. 

Assuming you’re going to Heathrow I’d cancel the Royal transfers and book a scheduled National Express coach - they run direct every couple of hours and will probably be much cheaper!

5 hours ago, Howsag said:

I’m flying from Southampton airport so not so bad

Oh, well in that case just get a cab. Probably not much more expensive than the Royal transfer if there are at least two of you.