Ferry to Klein Bonaire question

cos24

I’m on their website and I see where they require payments in advance. I don’t find on their website. Any information about paying on the day off had a ticket booth or on the boat. Is anyone aware if that is an option? Thanks.

You can buy a ticket on the day of, IF there is room.   That’s why it’s good to have a reservation.  The ferry runs every hour.   There is a ticket booth right outside Karel’s, a waterfront restaurant an easy walk from the ship, where the ferry docks.  You can’t pay on the ferry. Go to www.caribewatersportbonaire.com and click on info for cruise ship passengers.  It will show details, times, and a picture of what the ticket booth looks like and directions from the ship. 

Hope you have a great time on Bonaire!

Kate

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 10:28 PM, Katefromupstate said:

You can buy a ticket on the day of, IF there is room.   That’s why it’s good to have a reservation.  The ferry runs every hour.   There is a ticket booth right outside Karel’s, a waterfront restaurant an easy walk from the ship, where the ferry docks.  You can’t pay on the ferry. Go to www.caribewatersportbonaire.com and click on info for cruise ship passengers.  It will show details, times, and a picture of what the ticket booth looks like and directions from the ship. 

Hope you have a great time on Bonaire!

Kate

Sent an email to Caribe Watersports...no response.  Sent an email to Bonaire RoadRunners....no response.

Hi,

You book the ferry ticket online on their website, not through email.  Go to caribe watersport, click on info for cruise ship passengers and you can book the tickets.   I just tried a sample reservation and it’s working.

Kate

5 hours ago, Katefromupstate said:

Hi,

You book the ferry ticket online on their website, not through email.  Go to caribe watersport, click on info for cruise ship passengers and you can book the tickets.   I just tried a sample reservation and it’s working.

Kate

Thanks. I finally did hear today from Bonaire Roadrunners. They were very helpful.