LIVE B2B CARNIVAL JUBILEE JUNE 8-JUNE 22 2024

Countdown-3 days to cruisin!

MD appt in the am, then 2.5 hours to home- we will see what happens when the dog has not seen her mama in 2 months....never been away from her that long and lets just say she has some issues....stay tuned

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Countdown- 2 days until cruising!

I'm at my appointment. Friends always ask why i make early doctors appointments?

Because the waiting room looks like this ( not full of people coughing and sneezing all over!)

20240606_073358.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Prometheus1 said:

I'm at my appointment. Friends always ask why i make early doctors appointments?

Because the waiting room looks like this ( not full of people coughing and sneezing all over!)

20240606_073358.jpg

I make early appointments in the summer to beat the heat!

• Like 5

On our way to Florida we always stop for the night in Florence, SC off of exit 164 but have no idea of where Buc-ees is.  Do you remember what exit it is off of?

South of the Border is one of the biggest tourist traps around, but we love watching all the Billboards.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CAC104 said:

On our way to Florida we always stop for the night in Florence, SC off of exit 164 but have no idea of where Buc-ees is.  Do you remember what exit it is off of?

South of the Border is one of the biggest tourist traps around, but we love watching all the Billboards.

I dont remember the exit number but it is right off I-95, was on my right side going south- 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CAC104 said:

Exit 170

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Prometheus1 said:

Countdown- 2 days until cruising!

20240606_073358.jpg

I make them because the Dr is less likely to be running late first thing in the morning, unless they get to work late that is. So my appt time is more apt to be closer to the actual appt time!

• Like 8

Deja vu...back on I-10 to Jax, then appointment, then over the Dames Point Bridge, on to 95, to the airport to park NOPE, all economy lots full!!! Scrambled up the road and found a place that was suitable for Brunhilde, whew!

At the airport having a bevy.... i can honestly say that The Jacksonville international airport is one of my favorite airports.

20240607_160554.jpg

20240607_155103.jpg

20240607_164538.jpg

20240607_165151.jpg

• Like 9

At this point, i have taken my anxiety meds (i dont fly well) and am filling out my seat nicely.  Had i known there was a delay earlier i would have waited to take the meds but to late now. I had an abnormal EKG about 2 hours ago so its good for me to be relaxed

FRANKIE SAY RELAX

• Like 7