Cost of 4 Device Wifi

Cruzbw

Sorry I don't know how to use the Search feature very well as I'm certain this has been answered somewhere.  What is the cost of the 4 device wifi (yes, I know that it technically is not wifi, but internet access)?  It seems that the Princess website doesn't want us to know the cost of the packages.  Then I assume the cost is discounted half for Platinum status folks? TIA

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cruzbw said:

Sorry I don't know how to use the Search feature very well as I'm certain this has been answered somewhere.  What is the cost of the 4 device wifi (yes, I know that it technically is not wifi, but internet access)?  It seems that the Princess website doesn't want us to know the cost of the packages.  Then I assume the cost is discounted half for Platinum status folks? TIA

If you have a cruise booked you can see the prices for MedallionNet through a link on the app’s first page.

I have already paid for mine before the price increase several months ago & thus cannot view prices. As I recall, the daily rate is $25 for a single device and $40 for 4-devices. Platinum & Elite get it at a 50% discount.

I have never pre-paid for MedallionNet however did it this time before the price increase for 50 days of cruising on B2B cruises…paid $7/day instead of $12.50 onboard to save 44%…$275. 🤑

image.png.37d55351f7631555f23d0dec5dfd9d8b.png

Edited by Astro Flyer

1 hour ago, Cruzbw said:

I believe the rate for 4 devices if you buy for entire cruise is $45/day, plat and elites get 50% discount.

I have 1 device included in the Plus package.  I can upgrade to the 4-device plan for an addiional $10 per day (I am Platinum).  Princess website says their wifi packages start at $24.99 a day (1 device) and are discounted 50% for elite and platinum.

1 hour ago, Cruzbw said:

What is the cost of the 4 device wifi (yes, I know that it technically is not wifi, but internet access)?

4 device plan is $44.99 per person per day.  Platinum and Elite get 50% off, which brings the rate down to $22.50 per person per day.

17 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

If you have a cruise booked you can see the prices for MedallionNet through a link on the app’s first page.

Just note that this method only works if your loyalty status is correct in the App.  For those whose loyalty level is in correct, the corresponding 50% discount for Platinum and Elite will not reflect.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Cruzbw said:

I don't think you will find internet prices on the Princess Website.

I also tried before booking my current upcoming cruise..

I wanted to compare because the plus package only allows 1 device   

Here are the current prices quoted from the app.. I could not get the app to quote anything less than the entire voyage 

12 day voyage  Single  device 299

12 day voyage  Multi device (up to 4) $539.88

50% off for captains circle Platinum or Elite 

Edited by Samkitty1