OBC Question for Future Cruise - (Specifically Shareholder Benefit)

Fake Edit - TLDR is highlighted down below, (sorry, I ramble, both in person and writing, lol).

Recently booked a 7-day Caribbean in 2026 for our 10th anniversary, (managed to snag the PS, have never splurged for that and can't think of a better reason to go all out). Very excited as it's been ages since I've cruised, and my husband has never cruised at all. We had prior plans a couple of times, but always had to cancel as we were caring for my mother w/Alz at home until her passing last fall. The closest he's been was on a private charter of a 58ft cat when we scattered her ashes. Obviously nowhere near the same, and while a somber event, it was apparent the open water calls to him too, hah. Anyway, I digress....

Trying to ensure we take advantage of the various OBC & offers we'll be eligible for at the time to help offset the trip a tiny bit, and have a question on my current thinking:

HIA Early Booking Promo - $50pp OBC; $100pp Excursion; Elite Bev upgrade; Premium Wifi; Specialty Restaurant; Pre-paid Gratuities - ✔️

AARP OBC - $100 to suite. Done deal, but know we'll need to reverify due to the the timing. ✔️

Healthcare Worker OBC - $100 to suite. (Husband is a CNA). Done deal, but know we'll need to reverify as above. ✔️

Shareholder OBC - $100 to suite. I know we'll need to wait to request via the new StockPerks app as it's way too far out, but question for those who may know. Shares are held in my HSA account via Charles Schwab. I'm likely overthinking this, but it doesn't matter that it's held in my HSA brokerage and not a 'regular' brokerage account, does it?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, it's appreciated!

If you can produce a statement with you named as beneficial owner then you should be fine. Although you may not be within the window for making a specific cruise OBC request, you can get the stock perks account set up and see how it reacts to your statement. Of course if the cruise is way, way out, you could be asked to re-verify, but you sound familiar with that process per your post above. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your PS!