Tips and tricks for doing a B2B

Take your passport of with when you do the turnaround…..JUST in case . We did B2B2B first one simple and easy got off scanned our faces back on the ship , never took anything with us . Next one figured didn’t need anything so we booked off headed down scanned our faces mine went bling no good see agent . He was like I need your passport. I was like ahh it’s in my room …. Luckily I had pictures on my phone. He was like don’t do that again. Let me back on . 

3 hours ago, frito58 said:

Take your passport of with when you do the turnaround…..JUST in case . We did B2B2B first one simple and easy got off scanned our faces back on the ship , never took anything with us . Next one figured didn’t need anything so we booked off headed down scanned our faces mine went bling no good see agent . He was like I need your passport. I was like ahh it’s in my room …. Luckily I had pictures on my phone. He was like don’t do that again. Let me back on . 

This reminds me of a different turn around in Australia where we did get off. Royal had said bring your passports so I had them to get back on.  But they didn’t mention to bring our visas.  Yep, our Australia and NZ visas were in our cabin.  They were able to look it up through our passports but it took a while.  So I guess if a visa is needed I’d bring that as well as passports on turn around day.  In 2 months, that’s only time we were asked for them.