Royal up question

New to this.  My husband just placed a royal up bid and now we can’t see where it is.   It just takes us back to place another bid.   Also, is the amount that it defaults to the current lowest bid? 

You should have a link when you log in on-line (not the app that I am aware of).  You can review your bid there and change it until they are pending/accepted.  It doesn't change your bid automatically.  What you bid is what you bid.  Hope this helps and good luck with your bid! 

Posted (edited)

If your bid was accepted, under "Upcoming Cruises" on the web site, under your reservation, it should look like first image below. If your bid has not been placed (or the system thinks it hasn't been placed) the second image below is what you will see.  I don't think there's any way of knowing if the default bid is the current lowest among any others who may have bid thus far (if I understood your question correctly).

ETA: If your bid was successfully placed, you will receive an email from "Royal Caribbean - Royal Up" stating the bid was received.

Bid Accepted.jpg

Bid.jpg

Edited by joepeka

1 hour ago, joepeka said:

If your bid was accepted, under "Upcoming Cruises" on the web site, under your reservation, it should look like first image below. If your bid has not been placed (or the system thinks it hasn't been placed) the second image below is what you will see.  I don't think there's any way of knowing if the default bid is the current lowest among any others who may have bid thus far (if I understood your question correctly).

ETA: If your bid was successfully placed, you will receive an email from "Royal Caribbean - Royal Up" stating the bid was received.

Bid Accepted.jpg

Bid.jpg

It looks like the same image.

3 minutes ago, wdwkings said:

It looks like the same image.

The images are quite similar but the verbiage is different, e.g. "Bid Now' vs. "Bid Status" and "Bid on the stateroom..." vs. "View, change or cancel...".

13 minutes ago, joepeka said:

The images are quite similar but the verbiage is different, e.g. "Bid Now' vs. "Bid Status" and "Bid on the stateroom..." vs. "View, change or cancel...".

Sorry, using a small screen, once I zoomed in it was noticeable.

• Like 1