First time questions

First cruise with heavy amount of Europeans we were in 6032 and I smelled the smoke and heard the music from the speakers and I will never book starboard side above crema again for that reason. Next we booked 7104 and no issues with noise (although it was a creaky cabin, but I didn’t think to complain just thought it was due to the high seas in the pacific in April) or vibration but we did not have any tender ports on the sailing. Next cruise we are in 7101 since we take the stairs it’s a perfect location for us still booking the OT1. 

With that being said, I’d roll the dice with gty as I don’t think it’s worth $800 more just to know where you are when the cabins are exactly the same.  

• Thanks 1

My thoughts exactly…I dont think the cruise is heavily booked so if we get a Smokey cabin I will complain…I have read about other travelers being moved for that reason.  Thanks for your input.

4 hours ago, Bongomeme said:

My thoughts exactly…I dont think the cruise is heavily booked so if we get a Smokey cabin I will complain…I have read about other travelers being moved for that reason.  Thanks for your input.

You’re welcome!  I was also thinking that the OT1 and mid ship are going to sell out first, so the likelihood of you getting mid ship OT1 over crema is low, hopefully. But, yes, if bad complain. I wish I done so or at least said something about it. The music bothered me the most. I’m not sure if it’s still played.