What NYC airport does ACL use?

Posted (edited)

Call them and ask.  ACL used to sail from the Chelsea piers at 23rd St. & the Hudson River; but I believe they now use Pier 36 on the East River, between the Manhattan ans Williamsburg Bridges. That location puts all three airports - JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark - in play.

Edited by Joanandjoe

10 hours ago, Joanandjoe said:

Call them and ask.

Can't.  I'm deaf.  Was hoping someone who had done one of these cruises recently would see this post.  BTW, am pretty sure (from posts on ACL FB) that ACL cruises are using Pier 81 these days.  

I had some questions regarding my own cruise; so I asked ACL your questions after I received my information,

They do, indeed, use Pier 81, at the Hudson River and 41st Street, just south of the Intrepid museum and just north of the Lincoln Tunnel.  (Look up the location on your favorite map site, such as Google Maps.) That means that both Newark and LaGuardia are better airport choices than JFK.  ACL offfers free transportation to all three airports at the end of the cruise  If you are flying in a day or two before the cruise, you might want a hotel in midtown, on the West Side. Yotel is quite close to the pier; but the tiny rooms are not everyone's cup of tea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1