Cabin Upgrade

Bigilla2000

Hi to all. I ve been offered a cabin upgrade on msc euribia...from balcony cabin to Premium Suite Aurea or Premium Suite Aurea with Terrace and whirpool. We are 3 adults. The difference is 230 per person for the first option and 460 euro per person for the second. Can you please share your thoughts about this? Is it worth it? Thanks

You would only be charged for the first TWO guests, not the 3rd.  and if this is a BID to upgrade, then you might have to bid more than minimum.

Thanks. If we win the bid, are the perks included in the aurea experience included? I had read somewhere that if we win a bid to upgrade to aurea or yacht club you get the perks. 

Another thing that we re concerned is whether a premium suite can be located in an undesirable position on the ship.

If you win a bid to Aurea or YC you will get everything that goes with that experience level.  If there are any cabins in undesirable areas within the experience you are bidding to upgrade to, there is absolutely a chance you may be assigned one.  And once your bid is accepted, you will be stuck with whatever cabin they have assigned to you.  So you should look at the deck plans to be sure there are no cabins in areas that would be a deal breaker.  You can't rely on only looking at available cabins since that can change.

10 minutes ago, gizfish said:

If you win a bid to Aurea or YC you will get everything that goes with that experience level.  If there are any cabins in undesirable areas within the experience you are bidding to upgrade to, there is absolutely a chance you may be assigned one.  And once your bid is accepted, you will be stuck with whatever cabin they have assigned to you.  So you should look at the deck plans to be sure there are no cabins in areas that would be a deal breaker.  You can't rely on only looking at available cabins since that can change.

Thank you very much for your answer. I will check the deck plans, and from there i will decide. Thanks again