Sun Princess Arena - Premier Seating

Can someone who has RECENTLY been on the Sun, try to explain where the area of "reserved seating for Premier Package" guests is located.  I've attached a photo and diagram to make it easier for you to answer.  Thanks for your help. 

image.png.cced8d8f404095c64b2e8dfe942faf3a.png 

image.png.d98ea205faf0f221f0673302784ee90f.png

My starter is to look for recent videos and there is one on FB from 6/7/2024 which sweeps around the Arena and shows this view:

image.thumb.png.af7e4e8ace6e6691680f1eb98a112775.png

Which places it roughly in the blue area below:

image.png.4da3b93857e8ea94c0150c3db249640f.png

Would be good to get verification from someone who has been in there!

• Like 2

On 6/17/2024 at 8:45 AM, dides said:

My starter is to look for recent videos and there is one on FB from 6/7/2024 which sweeps around the Arena and shows this view:

image.thumb.png.af7e4e8ace6e6691680f1eb98a112775.png

Which places it roughly in the blue area below:

image.png.4da3b93857e8ea94c0150c3db249640f.png

Would be good to get verification from someone who has been in there!

you’re correct! At the recent Pirate production show this week it was exactly the area reserved. 
we’re sitting on the opposite side in the same area. Central section would still be the best for the screen view and special effects. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bucket_List_Girl said:

you’re correct! At the recent Pirate production show this week it was exactly the area reserved. 
we’re sitting on the opposite side in the same area. Central section would still be the best for the screen view and special effects. 

Hi, how difficult was it to get seats if you didn't have reserved seats? I really don't want to have to pay for the premium plus which gives reserved seats. Right now we have the princess plus

We will be sailing on Oct 26 on the Sun and have Premiere. Do you know if it fills up early or if we will be able to get a couple of seats together at about 15 minutes before shows. We plan to go to all the shows, but do not like to have to wait for 45 minutes to get good seats. I have a difficult time seeing, so we like to be in the middlish part of the seating, not in right front but not in the way back either. Thank you for your answers.Yes, I know middish is not a word, the computer has already told me.

10 hours ago, irisheileen said:

Hi, how difficult was it to get seats if you didn't have reserved seats? I really don't want to have to pay for the premium plus which gives reserved seats. Right now we have the princess plus

We came 30 min before the arena production shows and could choose pretty good seats. If you come 15 min early all the center and best view seats would be already taken. Btw, No drinks service in this Sun Princess arena, so most of ppl come grab seats, one person holds them, while others go to the bar for drinks. 
However, if you want to see acrobatics show in the dome that can only seat around 250 ppl at a time, you need to be there an hour in advance. 

Some people were really frustrated about this situation.

10 hours ago, Shaver John said:

We will be sailing on Oct 26 on the Sun and have Premiere. Do you know if it fills up early or if we will be able to get a couple of seats together at about 15 minutes before shows. We plan to go to all the shows, but do not like to have to wait for 45 minutes to get good seats. I have a difficult time seeing, so we like to be in the middlish part of the seating, not in right front but not in the way back either. Thank you for your answers.Yes, I know middish is not a word, the computer has already told me.

With reserved seating you’re definitely going to get seats together 15min before the show, however, they’re not going to be aisle seats (those tend to be taken first), you’d have to make your way into the center of the section. I observed the staff removing chair covers to seat other guests just couple minutes before the show for unoccupied reserved seats (not many were left).